June 06, 2012

Because the skin is too mainstream


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Last night, i've got a terror. an insect-terror. Instead stinging my thin skin, the most huge, enormous black ant bite my eye! my eye! my precious eye! and its stung a lot! sakit gila weh! i dont know how it can be up there. I was eating those pumpkin seed *trevor's food* and suddenly i felt something unpleasant inside my eyes, like a dust. Then, i sensored something larger than a dust and it stung my eyes. Pain. I asked Aten to look after them and she was kinda shock. Asking me to sit still she tried to pull up 'something' inside my eyes. I was nervous that times, seeing the nervous face of Aten. *psycho* Then i started to yell. hehe. Teha came to rescue. she pulled that thing. hmmph, its somehow not that easy you know. and its stung much. Erghh, seriously very unpleasant and annoyed. I slept after sometime. sebab sakit mek. and ended up not study at all semalam. heh. 


I'm thinking about the first-aid course and Maher Zain's concert. Hows that sound?

Ah, do pray for my friends and I for these upcoming papers,
PHYSIOLOGY 
ANATOMY
 HISTOLOGY 
and
 PSYCHOLOGY.

Love





No comments:

Post a Comment