June 30, 2012

Loner


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim



I was a bit loner actually. Wakaka. Joking! Imma talking about my blog actually. My blog ni somehow empty kan. My friends told me too. Theres nothing on my blog. I know i know. Blog ni memang tak mesra manusia sikit. Teheee. I like to blog. But I don't prefer much public. Plus, theres nothing good here I guess. Just a place for me myself to share my own feeling and memories. Eceh. Dan dan pulak jiwang. Lagi satu, my writing is some kind of rojak. And peeps much prefer to read casual writing I suppose. (Me too) Mesti lah nak baca blog yang sempoi-sempoi je kan. Kalau blog syok sendiri macam aku punya ni, nak baca pun tak faham. Only the owner who'll get the message. Err. See? Thats what my meaning was! I could sense that only me and myself who could read and understand this post. Wakaka. Whatever :P


Ok. Wassalam :)







No comments:

Post a Comment