September 29, 2011

wake me up when September end

bismillahirrahmanirrahim


hello hai :) Assalamualaikum. Fuhh, sneezing non stop! and I'm tired. Got panda eyes. Its not like I have sleeping disorder. I'm just tired. I catch a cold and I'm sick. :O alright not proper to say it here. but I guess nobody read this. So, yeah.. Hmm. I was planning to meet Aina today but shes in Giza right now. So, yeah. postponed. My sis will be arriving tomorrow. and September has come to the end. I am sad yet happy. Hehe. Yeah, September had always been my favorite month. but this year, I really hope October will come faster. Hee. I just don't like waiting. and waiting for person makes me really sick. Frankly speaking.  

September this year gave me lotsa memories and I hope I could cherished every moments I have. :) I can't even jot its all down here. ;) 

yaALLAH, I really really hope that somehow October will brings more barakah and luck and everything in between. Hmph, I know this gonna happens if only i made efforts toward its.kan? Somebody told me that. For everything you wished for, you have to make efforts on it or else, it will just stay a wish. :) 

Whoah. I caught a cold and now I mumbling here alone. Haha! Its okay, at least I'm not talking alone. Thats BIG difference there. Hee.

My whole new semester will be on 8th October. 
Wish me all the best. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment