December 23, 2012

Hadiah



Assalamualaikum


Epic day. Epic morning. Today is real epic.

I woke up 15mins before the class start, with no water running in the house. Huh. And waking up from a nightmare too. -.-
Sadis.

Therefore, I skipped the first class. By the time of second class, which at 1 pm, I walked down to faculty with Nong as per usual. And thennn, Fiq called me reminding me about the practical test today, which I totally FORGOTTEN about! Shoot! Praktikal kot! With experiments and all that. Danggg!
Kalau teori aku belasah masuk je, even tak prepare pun. Ni praktikal. *Gulp.
So, tettt. Fail!

***

We managed to the town. Buying some cakes and searching around some stuff. Then Nong got me and herself these super duper cute pouch bags. As a belated birthday present. Aww, so sweet of her :') *Puppy eyes. Love you Nong! Bunch Thanks! Hik.



Hot red actually. Tapi nampak pink sikit kat sini. Oh nvm :)



Later :)









No comments:

Post a Comment