December 21, 2012

Nail Art



Yes or No.

Despite my fanciness towards nail polish slash nail art, I'm still putting myself a slight ground rules to make it more acceptable and subtle to wear it around.
Besides, i just put it on my nails once a month. That time of the month. But sometimes, to release some tension or when im stressing out, i decorate some on my nails just for fun and remove them away a few hours later. Lol.

Lets the picture talks for themselves.



YES


NO


YES



YES



YES


EWW..


Tips and tricks :

1. Choose a simple and cute designs.
- Minimize my times! I dont want taking a long shot just for the nails. 

2. No excessive glitters.
- Glitters is hard to remove. I need to clear the nail polish out completely to perform an ablution. So, definitely no unnecessary glitters!

3. Wear a base and top coat.
- Just some protection for my nails. Hiding under the layers of nail polish makes the nail unhealthy. Wear a base coat! The top coat secure the nail designs from chipping away and add beautiful shine onto the nail.

4. No need to fully-covered the nails.
- Don't make it hard by painting the nail bed completely. Just paint it on the center. No need to fill them up till reach the cuticles and the edges. It will provides you a clean and tidy design. plus the nail will looks longer!

Picture courtesy of Tumblr.com.


Have fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment