July 06, 2011

bismillahirrahmanirrahim


Few days back, up till now, i really really really miss Anis Nadzirah. I miss her like seriously. Theres tons of stuff and things that I would share with her,but since she is at her house currently, theres nothing I can do. Aku dah call masa birthday dia haritu. tapi sekejap je. about 90mins. and aku masih sangat perlu bercakap dengan dia. I really needs someone to talk to. Yesterday unie and i plan nak skype sama sama. Then, that night, Iwe told me that Unie cant make it. dia penat T.T i really hope that Aireen or Unie online. i need them. ya know, when i'm apart from nerah. how i realize that i dont have any bff rather than her. :( I just need somebody to talk to. I didnt even know what is my problem. but i sure feel burden myself. I need a breakaway. nope, I need bestfriend. when i saw Izyan online. i was happy. but then, she wasn't infront of lappy. :( again, i frustrated. next, i chat dengan nadzrin. He kinda knew that im not in a good mood. and hoping that i would share with him. but of course not. bukan dia faham aku. he suggest suruh aku minta nerah online. tapi, tak kan lah. aku tahu susah untuk nerah online. rumah dia bukan dekat pun dgn cc. tak kan lah aku nak suruh nerah susah susah gerak cc semata mata nak dengar masalah aku yang tak seberapa. bukannya benda penting pun, emosi je.


Ahhh what the hell am i thinking. Ah, Zati, Nemo. jangan lah layan sgt aku ni.Got  nothing to do dengan sep mg. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment