July 01, 2011

please let me go but im not going

bismillahirrahmanirrahim


**note this : the title got nothing to do with the post**


first of all, welcome  JULY  ! :D

So, hopes this July bring so much more good things for me and friends and beloved family of course. insyaALLAH. and yeah, I waited for this month like forever and now here it comes. :)
 you know why?

July = end of the final papers.

July = peeps going home. :(

July = SUMMER BREAK.

ah, btw today is Anis punya Mak birthday ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mak !

:D

 * * *

Semalam, friends and i sleepover kat rumah zati and guess what? She just bought a hamster, Baby G. (I'd prefer Mr.G sebab aku jeles!) He's like seriously cute! and he got a panda print on his body. Black and White. betul, dia punya pattern sangatlah macam panda. Super cute :D
and si clumsy Ah telah digigit oleh beliau (baby G) hahah! oh rumie, pity u :b kahkah
 *lesson learnt ; a hamster and badak are enemy.heh
I got a minor migraine last night. :( dan zati sangatlah baik. I demand on ayam kurma and she made it. Sedap, sangattt :9 terimakasih kawan :) and for you and you. fatihah n nemo. thanks lot too!
hmph, talkin bout food.. yeah I'm terribly hungry =.=' though I've just ate a piece of bread pudding. But still.. LAPARRRR T.T
ya know, my ibu always tell me this, dont eat heavy food late night cause it will make you hungry so early in the next morning. I guess she's totally right. yeah, mum knows best kan. ;) Aku makan nasi kot pukul 11 semalam. argh, and sekarang aku lapar.





1 comment: